The cheat sheet consists of three sheets:
A bonus sheet with the most useful list and dictionary operations.
These themes are covered:
- integer parsing,
- conditional assignments,
- manipulating the values of object attributes and the values of dictionary keys,
- list operations,
- string operations,
- serializing and deserializing objects to and from JSON,
- working with regular expressions,
- custom error handling,
- string interpolation,
- unpacking lists,
- lambda functions,
- iterating through lists,
- generator functions,
- working with values in sets,
- handling function arguments,
- creating classes with or without inheritance,
- class properties.
Uhh. That's a lot! Everything is nicely formatted and ready to print.
But wait a moment. That's not all. As a bonus you also get these themes:
- finding if a list contains all truthful elements,
- finding if a list has any truthful elements,
- iterating through each element and its index,
- getting the results of a function for each element in a list,
- filtering elements by a function,
- reducing elements by a function to a single value,
- merging dictionaries.
Get it now and master your craft like a charm!
Current document revision is 12. Last modified in March 2019. PDF in color. Syntax highlighted. Optimized for laser printing.
If you find this goodie useful and would like to support me with coffee, meal, audiobook, or an online course, you can donate to me at paypal.me/aidasbendoraitis.